- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
But Chanel never disappoints on my nails or eyebrows. 128 reviews of Leza Nail Spa A stylish luxurious spa in plain ole Romeoville.

Rose Gold Maroon Nails In 2021 Maroon Nails Trendy Nails Nails
Places Near Romeoville with Nail Salons.

Leza nail salon romeoville. This is the absolute worst nail salon Ive ever been to. Leza Nail Spa located in DeKalb Illinois is a local beauty salon that offers quality service including Organic Pedicures Gel Manicures Body Massage Eyelash Extensions Threading Waxing. Christina is awesome too.
We cater to each clients unique style and personality. 124 reviews of Leza Nail Spa I really like this place for multiple reasons. Romeoville 60446 We are a contemporary salon that offers a wide variety of nail spa services.
I had only been to Leza nails once before and I had Teresa do my full set and to be honest I was very happy. Located at the corner of Weber and Airport roads Leza Nail Spa offers manicure and pedicure services in a relaxed setting. 1069 likes 16 talking about this 10030 were here.
Sang Tiem Nail Lon Income 23K UP WEEK coi Cho MARKET STREET Mạng Rao Vặt Online Quảng Cáo Trực Tuyến Hiệu Quả Đăng Tin Mua Bán Sang Tiệm Nails Cần Thợ Nails Cung Cấp Các Dịch Vụ Uy Tín Chuyên Nghiệp. Keep up with the latest nail craze at Leza Nail Salon and enjoy top-of-the-line nails in Romeoville IL. Three separate rooms are equipped to give a unique and personalized experience with very little waiting time often with no wait at all.
Get reviews hours directions coupons and more for Leza Nail Spa at 387 S Weber Rd Romeoville IL 60446. See reviews photos directions phone numbers and more for Leza Nails locations in Romeoville IL. It looks super natural.
Also I ONLY go to Chanel. Search for other Nail Salons in Romeoville on The Real Yellow Pages. I went in to get a full set of acrylic nails and Ive never been more displeased with a manicure in my life.
387 S Weber Rd Romeoville IL. Bring your skin back to life with a facial professionally done by this salons expert aestheticians. I went here the first time about a year ago for a special occasion to get the glitter nails and basic pedicure done.
The nails ended up different lengths and the edges were uneven and slanted. You are offered a refreshment as soon as you sit in the chair. NYE just a few days ago I had an appt with.
The no chip is amazing. No Chip with Color at Leza Nail Spa Well I didnt expect to have such a bad experience. Leza Nail Spa Romeoville Illinois.
Our services are provided by highly qualified technicians that are friendly and welcoming.
Comments
Post a Comment